Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Palestine trip experience

2 posters

Go down

My Palestine trip experience Empty My Palestine trip experience

Post  iAnwar Horizon Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:14 pm

Introduction:

I finally, after 11 years, had the opportunity to visit the place I was born in, Palestine. Mixed feelings were spread among my family and many goals were set. It has been a long period of time since we did this. And because of the difficulties that are usually faced in a country under occupation the decision was hard whether to go or not. A plan was formulated one year ahead, dates are circled on the calendar and enthusiasm has increased. Everyday’s experiences are engraved in my memory. The journey is over and I am back to Saudi, but there is a remarkable amount of situations and stories I want to restore from my memory and share with you in the "Humaniod Andriod" Section.

Here I will start Writing about this life experience that took place in the land of olives! sunny
My writings will be titled in Dark red .
I am waiting for your comments, thoughts and criticism

Stay Tuned for:
The First Story Arrow WEST BANK A B C
iAnwar Horizon
iAnwar Horizon

Back to top Go down

My Palestine trip experience Empty Re: My Palestine trip experience

Post  Samerron Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:22 pm

I'm hungry for such an experience. Make sure to satisfy our appetite with photos, too.
I believe it means a lot to be see your land after all these years, not to mention the daily news of the occupant and occupier!
By the way, Moath is also orginially from Palestine...have you visited it Moath?

Looking forward for your experience Anwar...
Samerron
Samerron

http://samerron.googlepages.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum