Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Journey

Go down

A New Journey Empty A New Journey

Post  Kamal_Farran Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:55 pm

A New Journey

For years I searched for what would fulfill me. For years I looked everywhere around me for the light that would shine away my loneliness. My search took me to high heavens of hope, and threw me to low pits of despair.

I met many people, tall and short, boring and less boring, clowns and drama queens, real friends and butt-kissers, romantic wanderers and cynic players, free lovers and chained haters.

I met a girl who searches for clouds in the ground.
I met a boy who dances to forget that he is not allowed to dance.
I met a woman who enjoys watching people live since she never could.
I met a man who wakes up everyday to hope and sleeps to despair.
I met a human being who learned to conquer gender.
I met a living being who listens to nature.
I met a killer who kills the hope of blooming flowers.
I met a healer who kisses a new beat into broken hearts.

I saw too much, more than I cared to see. I saw nothing, still not finding what I was searching for.

So now I stop, and realize that I was searching in the wrong place in the first place. I realized that the light I sought can only be found in one place, and that place is not to be seen with the eyes. I realized that though I have never been physically far from my goal, I never came close to finding it. The place to find my light is just inside me and the light is to be sought with the heart and mind.

So, I started a new journey; a journey inside myself to meet my fears and put logic into them, a journey to meet my hopes and kiss a heart into them, a journey to meet the child in me and bring his smile back to my face, a journey back to peace.

Care to join? Smile
Kamal_Farran
Kamal_Farran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum