Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking with an Angel...

Go down

Walking with an Angel... Empty Walking with an Angel...

Post  Kamal_Farran Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:51 pm

Walking with an Angel...

Once upon a time I used to walk with freezing monsters...

They walked me through endless paths among the howling of dying innocence. We used to climb mountains with me hoping to see the light at its peak but the only light I saw was that of an avalanche smiling at me as it drowned a new dream. We used to swim in swamps of dying hopes and laughing nothingness that emptied my being.

They used to sing to me freezing melodies that numbed my brain. Then, they used to dance with me a savage dance with icy daggers that would penetrate my soul and kill all emotions. Finally, they would give me a chilly kiss that revived my being so that they could again walk me to new hells, sing to me and dance with me.

Thus I used to live.. Actually, thus I used to die.. I was given life in order for it to be destroyed.. The purpose of my breathing was to inhale the winds of despair. My eyes were made to make me see my foolishness. My being was the toy of the freezing monsters.

Until one day I was saved by an angel..

The day the angel showed its light to me, it warmed my essence and I no longer remembered the cold. It took me to a glowing wood where waves of light carried me and flew me through singing trees to clouds of softness and tenderness. I then glided back down over the light to a field of hopes, dreams and laughter.

The angel sang to me and I discovered I was alive. It danced with me and I discovered I had a heart. It kissed me and I saw heaven.

I lived for ages in the woods of love. Clouds were my playground. Hopes were my present, and dreams were my reality.

The angel erased my dark past and I was no longer aware of time. For me, all that mattered was that I walked with an angel, and nothing else existed.

Until one day, the angel became hungry...

Angels are the embodiment of good and love. You can't feel bad when you walk with an angel. But, the light of the angels is not born within them. They get it from their food. Each time they eat they renew their light, their goodness their magic. And with this new energy they search for someone to shine to.

But when the light diminishes and the angel feels hungry, it needs to eat a new fruit of love.

And so when my angel got hungry, it turned towards me, smiled, kissed my heart out of me... and ate it.

The angel is now gone, searching for a new prey to dance with. Meanwhile I am alone. I am not sad, you need a heart to feel sad.. to feel anything actually.. I still think though and I still see, and this is good.. coz I see big shapes in the horizon and I think a group of freezing monsters wants to play with me.
Kamal_Farran
Kamal_Farran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum