Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Human Life Triangle

2 posters

Go down

The Human Life Triangle Empty The Human Life Triangle

Post  Samerron Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:45 pm

I have this idea. Human psychology in this life is basically satisfaction, and in this life it is basically compromised of

(i) Experience
(ii) Achievement

Experience is physical awareness of the surrounding environment through the human known five senses, though it is not limited to the simple reception but rather to the complex chain induced in the grey matter. A set of mental states ranging from your mundane boring daily life to other once in a life time experiences, compromising a mixture that colors your reality.

Achievement is the basic understanding of achieving a goal, regardless of the type and size of the goal(s). The process of living, acting and going through a set of experiences caused and focused towards a goal. The vital factor is actually fulfilling the goal, hence achievement.

What do you see?
Samerron
Samerron

http://samerron.googlepages.com

Back to top Go down

The Human Life Triangle Empty Re: The Human Life Triangle

Post  iAnwar Horizon Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Experience and Achievement are the driving force of people to establish a fingerprint in this short life...Experience is the path and achievement is the destination.

I was listening to a "life management program" that: it is advised that a person who wants to have a fingerprint should divide his/her life into 2 parts:

1. Learning
2. Giving

Spending the first 30 years of this life learning, and in this context I will say "experiencing" and the rest of it giving or "Achieving". But that does not mean that you stop experiencing after that or stop achieving before that (but as a general rule)
iAnwar Horizon
iAnwar Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post  Samerron Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Before replying, I would like to add the following:

Experience, we all go through it as part of our lives and it is connect to:
1) The places we go i.e. experience with the surrounding static entity
2) The people we meet i.e. experience with the surrounding dynamic entity.
In this I summed up the environment outside of an individual into two categories; the static & dynamic. Dynamic is everything involving intelligent life, and static is everything else.

Achievement, is based differently for each individual, but the common thing is that the goal is reflective to the individual's satisfaction.

...Experience is the path and achievement is the destination.
I believe it is true, but in certain situations it might be different. For instance, experience or part of it can be focused but also can be without a direction. Also, for achievements, much of achievements are destinations to reach but would rather be targets, since some achievements might be a certain stage or go through a certain experience. Nevertheless, I liked the way you presented them Anwar, any more ideas?

I believe we are forming some kind of a philosophy here Cool ... Damn! I miss the philosophy classes in AUB...
Samerron
Samerron

http://samerron.googlepages.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down